After purchasing Uncle Billy’s Bakery in October 2018, Laura and Todd Anderson re-branded the bakery as The Carriage House: Bakery, Coffee, and Ice Cream. The bakery is located on Seminary Street in beautiful, historic, downtown Galesburg, Ill., and is known for its freshly baked breads, cookies, pies, and more! The Carriage House is family owned and operated, named in honor of Laura’s late father’s (Norm Bledsoe) furniture business that was also located in downtown Galesburg.
- We commit to providing consistently fresh and delicious food at a fair price.
- We are prompt and knowledgeable, treating others the way we would want to be treated.
- By providing a clean, comfortable space, we create an atmosphere of belonging.
- We strive to always leave things better than we found them.
- Through a strong work ethic, we seek to honor God and inspire others.